Splunk is a software platform used for searching, analyzing and visualizing machine-generated big data.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to get data into Splunk Indexers and manipulate data in Splunk.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use different data input methods and sources.
- Install, configure, manage and monitor Forwarders.
- Manipulate raw data in Splunk.
- Create a Splunk Diag.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on the latest version of Splunk.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Knowledge of Splunk fundamentals
- Experience with Splunk system administration
- System administrators
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
Review of Basic Features and Architecture of Splunk
The Four Phases of Splunk Indexing
Connecting to a Data Source
Installing and Configuring Forwarders
Managing, Deploying and Monitering Forwarders
Optimizing the Data Input Process
Customizing Data Input Parsing Process
Transforming, Deleting and Modifying Data
Managing Knowledge Objects
Creating and Using a Splunk Diag
Summary and Conclusion