R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing. Together with R and Tableau, users can implement the analytical features of R with Tableau visualizations for effective data analysis.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data scientists who wish to program in R for Tableau.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Implement Tableau analytics with R.
- Call R algorithms in Tableau to automate data processing.
- Structure and visualize R functions in Tableau.
- Make data driven decisions for business operations.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with Tableau
- Data Scientists
Core Programming and Syntax in R
- Conditional statements
Fundamentals of R
- What are vectors?
- Functions and packages in R
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring R and RStudio
- Setting up Rserve
- Moving data between R and Tableau
- Preparing and cleaning data
- Modeling and scripting in R
Regressions in R and Tableau
- Creating a regression model
- Visualizing regressions
- Predicting and comparing values
Clustering and Models
- Working with clustering algorithms
- Creating clusters
- Visualizing clustered data
Advanced Analytics with R and Tableau
- Using CRISP-DM
- Working with TDSP models
- Summarizing data
Summary and Conclusion