Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294) – RHEL 8 Course Overview
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294) – RHEL 8 training course is intended for Linux system administrators and developers who is responsible to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. In this course, you will learn how to install and configure Ansible on a management workstation, prepare managed hosts for automation, write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks, and run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured.
- Linux system administrators
- DevOps engineers
- Infrastructure automation engineers
- Systems design engineers
- Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
- Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands
- Write a simple Ansible Playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks.
- Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
- Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects
- Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code
- Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts
- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible