Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes Course Overview
Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) helps you build core knowledge in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. These skills are needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators, and site reliability engineers.
- Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Provision a server using container technology.
- Manipulate pre-built container images to create and manage containerized services.
- Govern the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
- Design and code a Docker file to build a custom container image.
- Use single container applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Set up applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
- Regulate a containerized application deployed on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Demonstrate how to containerize a software application, test it with Podman, and deploy it on a Red Hat OpenShift cluster.