- Beginner or intermediate database developers
- Beginner or intermediate database administrators
Format of the course
- Heavy emphasis on hands-on practice.
- Most of the concepts are learned through samples, exercises, and hands-on development.
- Experience or interest in databases
Introduction to DM7 Database
DM7 vs SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle
Creating your first DM7 database
Configuring your DM7 database
Tables and Views in DM7
Working with SQL
- Backing up and restoring
- Performance monitoring
The future of DM7
Summary and conclusion