Training is dedicated to the basics of create a data warehouse environment based on MS SQL Server 2008.
Course participant gain the basis for the design and construction of a data warehouse that runs on MS SQL Server 2008.
Gain knowledge of how to build a simple ETL process based on the SSIS and then design and implement a data cube using SSAS.
The participant will be able to manage OLAP database: create and delete database OLAP Processing a partition changes on-line.
The participant will acquire knowledge of scripting XML / A and MDX.
Knowledge of Windows, basic knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- basis, objectives and application of data warehouse, data warehouse server types
- base building ETL processes in SSIS
- basic design data cubes in an Analysis Services: measure group measure
- dimensions, hierarchies, attributes,
- development of the project data cubes: measures calculated, partitions, perspectives, translations, actions, KPIs,
- Build and deploy, processing a partition
- the base XML / A: Partitioning, processes and overall Incremental, delete partitions, processes of aggregation,
- base MDX language