Matomo is an open-source web analytics software that provides statistic reports on data based on website usage and activities.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at analysts who wish to use Matomo to perform web analytics tasks such as generating a detailed report on the usage of a website.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Matomo works in analyzing web data.
- Learn how data is collected and tracked with Matomo.
- Understand and interpret Matomo reports.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Knowledge of data and data analytics
- Web analysts
- Data analysts
- Market researchers
- Marketing and sales professionals
- System administrators
What is Matomo?
Installing and Configuring Matomo
Understanding Matomo Features
Tracking Goals and Events
Understanding Segments and Funnels
Heatmaps and Session
Media and Form Analytics
Using Search Engine Keywords
Custom Reports and Roll-Ups
Activity Audit Log
Summary and Next Steps