Mixpanel is an analytics solution that provides in-depth product and user analytics for web and mobile.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data analysts who wish to perform product and user analysis using Mixpanel.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to use Mixpanel as a web analytics tool.
- Understand the Mixpanel concepts and implementation.
- Understand and interpret event data.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- No prerequisites required
- Data and business analysts
- Project managers
- Anyone who wants to learn about Mixpanel for data analytics
Introduction to Mixpanel
Overview of Product Analytics
Understanding Event Data
Navigating the Mixpanel UI
Understanding Mixpanel Concepts
Creating User Account and Project
Understanding the Live View Report
Analyzing Mixpanel Reports
Summary and Next Steps