MD:101 Managing Modern Desktop course is designed to help you develop, deploy, configure, monitor, and manage both the client application and the devices in an enterprise environment. In this course, you will learn how to manage identity, control access, develop policies, deploy updates and monitor the apps. Here, you will also learn how to deploy and configure Windows 10, Manage the user accounts, develop policies, configure devices, configure data and system recovery, perform post-installation configuration, configure data access and protection, manage the security of the windows, configure remote connectivity, manage and monitor Windows 10. As a Microsoft 365 administrator, you will also learn how to design and implement a device strategy that meets the requirement of the organization.
- You are expected to have a strong background in Computer Networking.
- You must have a fundamental knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, and Active Directory.
- It is ideal for you to have familiarity with Windows Server 2012 R2 and/or Windows Server 2016.
What will you gain after this course
- With this course, you can know more details about the Windows Desktop environment.
- You can learn more about Windows 10 configuration with this course.
- You can learn more about desktop administration with the help of this course.
- Through this course, you can learn more about Microsoft 365 platform.