This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at web developers who wish to use Meteor and React for full stack development.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build and prototype web applications.
- Structure an applications user interfaces from reusable components.
- Manage data across clients and servers with Meteor.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Web Developers
- What is Meteor?
- Meteor features
Meteor and React
- Meteor vs React
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Meteor
React Quick Start
- Setting up React
- Building components
- Adding CSS
- Using Ajax and axios
- Loading data
- Working with MongoDB collections
- Creating a container
- Refactoring code
Testing the Application
- Testing with unit tests and mock tests
Debugging the Application
- Handling errors
Deploying the Application
- Deploying and hosting the project
Securing the Application
- Using Meteor Middleware
- Working with tokens
Summary and Conclusion