Microsoft Bot Framework is a framework for building conversational AI experiences. With Microsoft Bot Framework, users can build, enhance, and deploy chatbots.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at web developers who wish to build conversational AI experiences.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build guided bot conversations with Microsoft Bot Framework.
- Enhance bots with dialogs and FormFlow.
- Integrate Microsoft’s NLP framework into a bot.
- Deploy a bot to one or multiple channels.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of chatbots
- Web Developers
Microsoft Bot Framework
- What is a bot?
- Bot framework
- Bot lifecycle
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Microsoft Bot Framework
Microsoft Bot Framework Quick Start
- Creating a bot
- Maintaining conversation states with dialogs
- Using Dialog Chain
- Creating speech response
- Creating a form
- Receiving feedback
- Working with images, audio, etc.
LUIS with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Integrating LUIS
- Using LUIS API
- Training and testing bots
- Adding NLP
Azure Bot Service
- Creating an Azure service bot
- Deploying to Azure
- Deploying to multiple channels
Summary and Conclusion