Microsoft Word Advanced Training is designed and developed for professional text editors and/or Microsoft Word users. Microsoft Word is an office application of Microsoft Office package that comes with many tools and features other than writing, editing and composing text. You can insert and to some extent edit images, work with shapes, tables, forms, size and color of the fonts, column layouts, indexing and many more. This training program is designed for Microsoft Word users who have prior experience of using this application package and also have fundamental knowledge of using Microsoft Word. Through this course, you will be able to explore the most updated and latest features and tools of Microsoft Word using which you can accomplish your task in a more convenient manner.
- This course has no specific prerequisites.
- You are expected to have a basic knowledge of computer operation and the Microsoft Office Package.
- A good understanding of the Microsoft Word application package would be considered as an added advantage for you, as well.
What will you gain after this course
- With the help of this course, you can explore the new features of the Microsoft Word application.
- You will learn about how to work with 3D models using Microsoft Word and create and publish content in collaboration with other co-authors, as well.
- Through this course, you can stay ahead of others by learning and knowing the stunning features of Microsoft Word.