Microsoft Word Intermediate Training course is designed for mid-level professionals who have some basic knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office and Word application. You can expect to learn new features of Microsoft Word from this training course to increase your productivity while working on this text processing software. Through this course, you will find that you have the option to do much more than processing and editing words in Microsoft Word and you can merge other office applications with Microsoft Word, as well. You will learn how to use macro and mail merge while using this Microsoft Word Application. you can consider this training course as a pathway towards an advanced level of Microsoft Word.
- This course has no specific prerequisites.
- It is ideal that you have fundamental knowledge on basic computer operation and the uses of Microsoft Office packages, but not required.
What will you gain after this course
- With the help of this course, you can learn many features and explore new tools and their uses in Microsoft Word.
- You can gradually enhance your skill and try to become a master in Microsoft Word, through this course.
- You may also consider this course as a pathway to become an advanced level user of Microsoft Word, as well.