Our Microsoft Word Basic Training program is designed for beginners. Through this training course, we will introduce you to the interface of Microsoft Word and different releases like word 2007, Word 2013, word 2017, and so on. Our Microsoft Word Basic Training will let you introduce the basic functionalities of Microsoft Word. We will teach you how to install, open, and close the software and save the document.
You will learn the basic functionalities of Microsoft Word-like fixing the alignment of the text, determining the size, color, and font of the text, how to make the font Bold, Italic, and make the underline of any text, as well. Microsoft Word is more than a text editor, and you can create many different types of documents including a letter pad, company logo, basic drawing, tables, graphs, mail merge, macros, and so on.
- This course has no specific prerequisites.
- Though, it is recommended that you have prior knowledge of using Microsoft Office and/or Microsoft Operating System.
- Fundamental knowledge of using Microsoft Office products will be considered as an added advantage for you, as well.
What will you gain after this course
- This is an associate-level course, where you can find the means to learn and know about the latest trend, technology, and features of Microsoft Word.
- With the help of this course, you can do a lot more than just typing and editing.
- For example, you can edit images and shapes, alignment of the text, fetching images and shapes/symbols from other sources, hyperlink a word and/or sentence, drawing/inserting tables, work with the size and color of the fonts, and many more.
- In a nutshell, this basic training course will help you to explore the latest features of Microsoft Word.