This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers wishing to learn how to use MongoDB as the database for Python their applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure MongoDB
- Understand the difference between accessing a NoSQL document database and a traditional relational databases’ (e.g., MySQL)
- Query a MongoDB database from within Python
- Create and write data to a MongoDB databasse
- Understand MongoDB’s “data processing pipeline”
- Perform real-time analytics and statistical analysis
- Generate reports for dashboarding
- Implement exception handling in Python application
Format of the Course:
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options:
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of MongoDB’s document model
- Python programming experience
Differences between MongoDB and MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
Setting up MongoDB
Overview of MongoDB Features and Architecture
- Mapping between a relational database and MongoDB
- Indexing, replication, load balancing, ad hoc querying, etc.
Connecting to MongoDB
Starting a Python + MongoDB application
Understanding the MongoDB Data Processing Pipeline
Reading and Writing to the database
Creating a New Database
Securing your Python Application
Understanding Availability in MongoDB
Scaling Your Application
- On-premise or public cloud
Summary and Conclusion