PHP 7 is the biggest upgrade to PHP since 2004. It offers significant performance gains through the new Zend engine 3.0 and improves productivity by nearly twice when compared to PHP 5.6. With a 50 percent reduction in memory consumption and a host of other new features, PHP7 is making a significant impact on web application development across various platforms.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to take advantage of PHP 7’s latest features and processing improvements as they walk step-by-step through the creation and deployment of a sample web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use enhanced PHP 7 features, such as spaceship and null coalescing operators, scalar type hints, new scalar type declarations and new error exceptions
- Develop and deploy a new PHP 7 web application
- Optimize existing web applications or websites
- PHP developers
- Advanced-to-intermediate server-side programmers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- A firm understanding of PHP 5.6
- Experience with server-side programming
- Experience with object-orientated PHP