This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use PHP to deploy a back-end server for a React application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing.
- Render React components in PHP with the help of PHP extension V8js.
- Use PHP to create APIs that interact with database systems.
- Use module-bundlers such as Webpack to compile React code.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with command lines
- Server side programming experience
How Front-end and Back-end Components Operate
- Client side scripts Vs. Server side scripts
Overview the Web Development Cycle
- Version control, coding, building, testing, and deploying
- Automating the process
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing Node.Js
- Preparing the folder structure
- Preparing the code repository (Github, GitHub, etc.)
- Creating the php-react-root directory
- Configuring the web-bundler to use React
- Connecting the React application through PHP APIs
- Compiling/bundling files through Webpack
- Running NPM to install dependencies
Testing the Application
- Checking code with LAMP stack
Publishing the Application
- Monitoring the application
Securing the Application
Summary and Conclusion