This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at web developers who wish to use Next.js to create React applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop server-side web applications and static sites in Next.js.
- Handle and store data with MongoDB.
- Secure a web application with AuthO authentication.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Web Developers
- What is Next.js?
- Next.js features
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Next.js
Next.js Quick Start
- Initializing the application
- Creating and using components
- Working with state
- Styling the application
Bindings and Forms
- Using component binding
- Validating forms and input
State and Data Management
- Creating, updating, and managing stores
- Adding a REST API
- Sending, fetching, and transforming data
Routing and SSR
- Preloading components
- Fetching and pre-fetching data
- Syncing stores
- Setting up MongoDB
- Creating a database
- Connecting to a database
Testing the Application
- Testing with unit tests and mock tests
Debugging the Application
- Handling errors
Deploying the Application
- Deploying the full stack application
- Hosting the full stack application
Securing the Application
- Authenticating with AuthO
Summary and Conclusion