QlikView is a platform that provides organizations self-service business intelligence. QlikView’s clean, straightforward, and simple interfaces allow users to easily analyze data and use data discoveries to support decision making.
In this instructor-led, live training (online or onsite), participants will learn how to use QlikView to support decision making in their organization.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure QlikView.
- Analyze and display data using QliKView.
- Use data discoveries from QlikView to support decision making.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- No programming experience required
- Business users
Introduction to QlikView
Overview of QlikView Features
Installing and Configuring QlikView
- Setting User Preferences
- Configuring Document Properties
Creating Visualizations in QlikView
- Managing Data Sources
- Creating and Modifying Objects
Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
- Working with Sheets in QlikView
- Exporting QlikView Data to Excel
Creating Summaries and Charts in QlikView
- Sorting and Filtering QlikView Data
- Creating and Modifying Charts
Building and Manipulating Pivot Tables in QlikView
Using Your QlikView Data for Decision Making
Summary and Conclusion