QlikView is a platform that provides organizations self-service business intelligence. QlikView’s clean, straightforward, and simple interfaces allow users to easily analyze data and use data discoveries to support decision making.
In this instructor-led, live training (online or onsite), participants will learn how to start developing with QlikView.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure QlikView.
- Transform data from various sources through QlikView scripting.
- Build data models with QlikView.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience in any programming language
- Basic understanding of SQL
Introduction to QlikView
Installing and Configuring QlikView
Overview of QlikView Features and Architecture
Scripting in QlikView
Data Modeling in QlikView
- Synthetic Keys
- Data Loading
- Linking Tables
Generating Data in the Script in QlikView
Optimizing Data Models in QlikView
Document Security in QlikView
Tips and tricks for QlikView Scripting
Summary and Conclusion