This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers with React skills who wish to optimize and improve their creation of React applications by understanding and applying React’s component patterns.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the different types of React Patterns
- Use React Context API for web applications
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about React, please visit: https://reactjs.org
- What are React Patterns?
- Types of React Patterns
- Basic knowledge about React Patterns
- Using multiple types of patterns such as Container, Presentational, Higher Order Components, Render Callback
- Using ContextAPI
Render Props Pattern
- Creating Render Prop components by Render Props Pattern
- Understand differences among Global, Component, Relative and Provided States
- Implementing Provider Pattern with React Context
- Using Dependency Injection
Combination Multiple Patterns
Summary and Conclusion