In this instructor-led, live training, participants will have extensive opportunity for hands-on practice in developing VR applications. Through interactive discussions and project-based exercises, participants will steadily build their sample VR apps. By the end of this course, participants will have gained the knowledge and practice to build their own production version of a VR app to publish online.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Web developers
- Game developers
- Hobbyists looking to develop their first VR app
Overview of React VR Concepts
Creating Your First Project
Configuring Your Project
Controlling Component through Props and State
Setting the Layout and Style in Your App
3D Coordinates and Transforms
Handling Input Events
Rendering Fonts and Text in VR
Viewing Your Project on a Mobile Phone
Dealing with Local Storage
Grabbing Information from the Web to Use in Your VR Application
Other React VR Components
Using Other APIs Available in React VR
Publishing Your Project
Summary and Conclusion