Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (AD348) Course Overview
The JBoss Application Administration II course from this course offers necessary skills to experienced system administrators for deploying and managing Red Hat JBoss EAP 7 on a large scale in complex production environments. The lab intensive training of this JBoss EAP 7 will equip professionals with core skills to perform advanced operations and functions in a JBoss deployment. This is a follow-on training program for JBoss Application Administration I.
- Describe the new features of JBoss EAP 7.
- Explore strategies for migrating from JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7.
- Demonstrate clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
- Lean to deploy an application in various types of production environments.
- Learn to script various configuration and management scenarios using the CLI
- Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss EAP 7.
- Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
- Configure security settings to restrict authorization and authentication to secure Java™ EE applications.
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, and the management console.
- Review tasks and concepts from Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (AD348).