Solidity is a contract-oriented programming language for writing and implementing smart contracts on blockchain platforms such as Ethereum. It is based on ECMAScript syntax, making it a familiar choice for web developers.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to write a smart contract using Solidity.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create applications that implement self-enforcing business logic (applicable to smart contracts).
- Implement code that leaves a non-repudiable and authoritative record of all transactions.
- Develop Ethereum based executable distributed code contracts (EDCC).
- Understand the basic and advanced features of Solidity and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Basics of Blockchain
- General understanding of Ethereum
- General understanding of cryptocurrencies
- Programming experience in any language
Overview of Smart Contracts
Case Study: Smart contracts and their life cycle
Setting up the development environment
Setting up Ethereum Wallet
Writing your first smart contract
Overview of Solidity
Building the application
Testing the application
Deploying the application