Splunk is a software platform used for searching, analyzing and visualizing machine-generated big data.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at business managers and business analysts who wish to search, analyze, and visualize data using Splunk.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Splunk.
- Collect and index all kinds of machine data.
- Implement real-time search, analysis and visualization of large datasets.
- Create and share complex dashboards and reports.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on the latest version of Splunk.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization.
- Business managers
- Business analysts
Setting up Splunk
Overview of Splunk Features and Architecture
Navigating the Splunk User Interface
Performing Searches Using SPL (Search Processing Language)
Using Transforming Commands and Visualization
Building Your Own Dashboards and Creating Reports
Understanding Data Models and Pivot
Working with the Common Information Model (CIM)
Integrating Splunk with Different Databases
Getting to Know Advanced Splunk Concepts
Summary and Conclusion