Spring WebFlux is a non-blocking reactive framework for building reactive web applications.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use WebFlux to develop and deploy reactive applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Spring 5 and the WebFlux framework.
- Develop reactive application and services.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with Spring Framework.
Reactive Programming with Spring 5: Spring MVC vs Spring WebFlux
Overview of WebFlux Features
- Reactive and Async concurrency model
WebFlux Programming Models
- Annotation-based reactive components
- Functional routing and handling
Preparing the Development Environment
Creating a REST Application
Understanding Project Reactor
- Mono and Flux
Working with Reactive Web Controllers
- RestController and WebClient
Publishing a Reactive Stream
Consuming a Reactive Stream
Socket Style Streaming
- WebSocket and WebSocketClient
Securing Reactive Endpoints with Spring Security
Testing the Application
Debugging the Application
Deploying the Application
Summary and Conclusion