Undertow is a lightweight web server written in Java. It is used by JBoss’s WilfFly internally and is popular as an embedded web server for JVM-based applications.
In this course, participants will learn how to set up an Undertow web server as a standalone and embedded web server.
By the end of the course, participants will have an understanding of Undertow’s architecture, features and capabilities and will be able to:
- Deploy and manage an Undertow server in standalone as well as embedded mode
- Embed Undertow into application code using Undertow’s embedded APIs
- Integrate Undertow into a Wildfly Application Server
- Set up Undertow as the embedded servlet container for Spring Boot
- System administrators
- Enterprise web application developers
- DevOps engineeers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Java programming experience
- Experience with the Linux command line
- A general understanding of web application servers and Java servlets