Vuetify.js is a semantic component framework for Vue.js.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use Vuetify.js to build beautiful interfaces for single-page applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Vuetify.js.
- Understand the principles behind Material Design.
- Create a single page application with an advanced UI using Vue.js and Vuetify.js.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Vuetify.js, please visit: https://github.com/vuetifyjs/vuetify
- Experience building web applications with Vue.js.
Overview of Vuetify.js
Preparing the Development Environment
Setting up Vue.js and Vuetify.js
Using the Vue CLI
Creating a Single-Page Application Project
Preparing the Database
Setting up Authentication
Choosing a Vue Template
Creating a Material Design based UI
Setting up Routing
Testing the Application
Debugging the Application
Deploying the Application
Summary and Conclusion