In this instructor-led, live training (online or onsite), participants will learn how to take advantage of Vue JS’s incrementally adoptable architecture to build a complex, single-page application (SPA).
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build web apps that process and render data conditionally.
- Design interactive web apps that react efficiently to user events.
- Write modular and reusable code.
- Incrementally progress a view into full-blown single-page application.
- Integrate VueJS to an existing webpage.
- Use Vue’s ecosystem to extend the framework’s capability.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience working with HTML and CSS
- An understanding of node.js and/or Express
- Vue.js vs Angular
Overview of Vue JS
- Declarative rendering
- Component composition
- Time-travel debugging
Setting up a development environment
Creating your first application
Working with Templates
Dividing the application into smaller, self-contained components
Methods and computed properties
Directives and data rendering
Supporting libraries and packages.
- State management
- Build tooling
Testing your application
Debugging and performance
Embedding Vue.js into existing pages
Deploying your application to production Vue-CLI
Scaling your application