A WeChat Mini Program is an embedded app within WeChat that requires no download or installation. The framework for creating WeChat Mini Programs was created by Tencent and includes a simple markup language, powerful APIs, an integrated development environment, and a platform for managing applications.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to develop WeChat Mini Programs on the WeChat platform.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure the Developer Tools for creating WeChat Mini Programs.
- Write WXML and WXSS instead of traditional HTML and CSS to create programs.
- Deploy applications that can run on mobile and desktops running Wechat.
- Create a revenue generating mobile application targeting customers in China.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of WeChat Mini Programs
Understanding the WeChat Ecosystem
Case Study: An E-commerce Application
Preparing the Development Environment
A Note on Alternative Development Frameworks
Registering as a Developer
Creating a Mini Program
Working with WXML and WXSS
Previewing the Program
Uploading the Code
Testing the Program
Submitting the Code
Deploying the Program
Summary and Conclusion