Alteryx is a self-service data analytics platform. It provides tools for users to quickly prepare, conform, and analyze data from any source.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data scientists and data analysts who wish to learn how to use each tool in the developer tool palette in Alteryx Designer.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Learn to use and configure all the tools in the developer tab.
- Design efficient workflows in Alteryx using the dynamic, validation, and testing tools.
- Learn how to use API tools to download and parse web data.
- Use Alteryx scripting tools, including Python and R.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Knowledge and experience in using Alteryx
- Data scientists
- Data analysts
- Overview of Alteryx
- Understanding Alteryx features
Using Dynamic Tools
- Dynamic select
- Dynamic replace
- Dynamic rename
- Dynamic input
Using Validation and Testing Tools
- Field info
- Block until done
- Detour and detour end
Using API Tools
- JSON parse and JSON build
- Base64 encoder
- API output
- Blob input, convert, and output
- GET and POST requests
- Web scraping and blob
Using Scripting Tools
- Run command
- Scripting with Python
- Scripting with R
Summary and Next Steps