Hyperledger Iroha is a business blockchain framework inspired by Hyperledger Fabric. It integrates well into infrastructural projects and features clean, domain-driven C++ design and an emphasis on mobile application development. It provides a high degree of network fault tolerance based on the chain-based Byzantine Fault Tolerant consensus algorithm (Sumeragi).
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to create a mobile blockchain-based application using Iroha.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Iroha to build, deploy, and run a simple distributed ledger and demo mobile application.
- Create and manage custom complex assets (currencies, indivisible rights, serial numbers, patents, etc.).
- Manage user accounts, verify user permissions, etc.
- Validate business rules for transactions and queries in the system.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Programming experience
- Basic understanding of blockchain networks is helpful
- Experience with Linux
Getting Started with Hyperledger Iroha
Setting up a Hyperledger Network
Creating an Iroha based mobile application