Hyperledger Sawtooth is a highly modular, open-source platform for building, deploying, and running distributed ledgers. It uses a consensus mechanism known as “Proof of Elapsed Time,” a lottery-design consensus protocol that builds on trusted execution environments. Sawtooth is contributed by Intel.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to create blockchain application using Sawtooth.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Sawtooth to build, deploy, and run enterprise distributed ledgers.
- Understand key concepts such as transaction-based updates, shared state, and consensus algorithms.
- Use the Sawtooth blockchain network for applications ranging from international remittance, insurance claim processing, supply chain management and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Programming experience
- Basic understanding of blockchain networks is helpful
- Experience with Linux
Getting Started with Hyperledger Sawtooth
Setting up a Hyperledger Network
Creating a Sawtooth application