Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs) are organizations that run autonomously and make decentralized growth decisions through the use of blockchain technology.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how DAOs work and decide whether using a DAO will benefit their organization.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)
- Know how DAOs work and operate
- Explore current and potential use cases of DAOs
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages (risk) of using a DAO
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Basic understanding or familiarity with blockchain
- Basic understanding of company structures
Overview of Blockchain Technology
- Smart Contracts
Introduction to Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)
- Examples of DAOs
- Legal Recognition of DAOs
Understanding Safety and Security of DAOs
Structure of DAOs and How DAOs Work
- Operating DAOs
Advantages and Disadvantages of DAOs
What Necessary Components Make DAOs Successful?
Understanding Whether Your Business Needs to be a DAO or Not
Summary and Conclusion