Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster Course Overview
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is a containerized application stage that enables undertakings to oversee compartment arrangements and scale their applications utilizing Kubernetes. OpenShift Container Platform gives predefined application situations and expands upon Kubernetes to offer help for DevOps standards, for example, lessened time to advertise, foundation as-code, nonstop reconciliation (CI), and ceaseless conveyance (CD). Course rundown: Install an OpenShift Platform Container group. Arrange and oversee experts and hubs. Secure OpenShift Platform Container. Control access to assets on OpenShift Platform Container. Screen and gather measurements on OpenShift Platform Container. Send applications on OpenShift Platform Container utilizing Source-to-Image (S2I). Oversee stockpiling on OpenShift Platform Container.
This course is designed for system administrators, architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat Open Shift Container Platform.
- Learn the components of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and how they interact.
- Verify a cluster is installed and healthy
- Configure authentication with an identity provider
- Define and apply role-based access controls and protect sensitive information with secrets.
- Identify the components of OpenShift software-defined networking and configure some of the components.
- Control which nodes a pod runs on.
- Control the size of an OpenShift cluster.
- Describe how to perform a cluster update.
- Manage the OpenShift cluster using the web console
- Verify, manage, and troubleshoot an OpenShift cluster for enterprise use