Sisense is a Business Intelligence tool that provides user-friendly solutions for managing, visualizing, and modifying multiple big data sets quickly and efficiently.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers and system administrators who wish to learn and use Sisense for big data manipulation and visualization.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Learn the fundamental concepts of Sisense and how it works.
- Create a Sisense dashboard to visualize big data and execute data-driven business decisions.
- Merge and manage data from multiple sources.
- Utilize Sisense for quick data manipulation and visualization.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of how data works
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence concepts
- System administrators
- Business analysts
- Overview of the basics of Sisense
- Understanding the fundamentals of Sisense
- Setting up and installing Sisense
- Connecting to data
Managing Data with Elasticube Manager
- Overview of Elasticubes
- Using the Elasticube Manager
- Connecting to the data source
- Manipulating and transforming data
- Building Elasticubes
- Modifying existing Elasticubes
- Managing Elasticubes
Creating Sisense Dashboards
- Creating a new Sisense dashboard
- Adding widgets and text widgets
- Using additional widget design options
- Managing widgets
- Customizing the dashboard layout
Using a Sisense Dashboard
- Viewing a Sisense dashboard
- Interacting with the dashboard
- Viewing charts
- Downloading a dashboard
- Exporting widgets
- Downloading widgets as an image
Managing Sisense Dashboards and Alerts
- Managing dashboards
- Sharing dashboards
- Managing Sisense emails
- Creating data alerts
- Managing Sisense pulse
Using Admin Options
- User management
- Elasticube management
- Defining access and security settings
- Using embedded analytics
- Localization and internationalization
- Managing system settings
Sisense ODBC and Mobile
- Connecting to Sisense via ODBC
- Using Sisense mobile BI
Sisense for Developers
- Sisense Rest API
- Custom Rest connector
- Sisense Shell (PSM.EXE)
- SQL API
Summary and Next Steps